Friday, October 24, 2008

Play??

Semester break is coming near and I was exhilarated to see my dad and my mum, along with my siblings. I have a big family consist of dad and mum with my siblings with up to 8 persons.

My family has 4 boys and 2 girls and I was the oldest among them. My brothers Shakir@K, Asyhraf@Ab, and Hanif@Nip. They were small yet except my sister Khadijah, which rarely play(what to discuss now is PLAY okey). Those boys likes to play such as pokemon, digimon, counterstrike, medal of honour and so on when I bought my pc's home. Yeah, we understood that children like to play but in reality if we play then what would adult say??


Situation 1:
"Kamu ni asyik main je Khair,xreti ke nk belajar jadi manusia, kamu tu lelaki ada tanggungjawab,belajar la sket!!"

Situation 2:
"Bola,bola,bola, mak tak nak dengar lagi cakap kamu nak main bola, minat tu xpe, ini tak, main dalam komputer, mak pun boleh main! tapi kalau dah 1 hari suntuk main bola,manusia ape kamu nak jadi?"


If we compared it to our brothers then mostly our mum will say:

Situation 1:
"Jangan nakal-nakal tau bob, nak pergi CC balik sebelum pukul 6 mlm ea."

Situation 2:
"Kamu nak buat ape cuti-cuti ni burn?"mum asked to his son, and son came out with big reply "MAIN(PLAY)"

hehehe..what a perfect answers.

Children is our teachers and back to my story,when I saw my brothers playing games whatsoever, I reflected the importance of play. How often do we ask to an adult like our father "What do you plan on doing today Babah?" and get the response "Play"? That's why our world now is broken.

Adults are nothing more
than deteriorated children.

What would your life look life if there was more play?I think that would be fun right doing job and studying. Moreover that will make our relationship with people look like more spontaneity, laughter, festivity and youthful, wild I suppose?

As adults, we stop playing once we assume the responsibilities of life. Thats why adults are nothing more than deteriorated children. Why?It doesn't have to be that way. Make time to play. Find time to be a little reckless and silly..(p/s:don't look at me k,i'm warning u guys). Be imaginative and bring the curiosity back to our days. I believe that it will bring up a spice in our life..

"Happy reading"

No comments:

Post a Comment