Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Act of Deceiving

Lately some of my friends ask me to join some MLM company.
They say it is very good company and so on bla-bla. But its recruitment fee is higher than what I expected to be.

I'm not trying to be so-called GURU in here. I'm just an ordinary guy who have learned the ideas and tools about MLM before I even entered this UiTM. I must be really clear, I'm no difference with you guys. I have my own struggles, my frustrations and my own fears(fear to lose and so on) and alongs with hopes, my goals and Dreams. And this GURU is not type of mine. "Gu" in sanskrit means "darkness" and "ru" means dispel. So GURU simply means some one who dispel the darkness and bring more understanding and light.

Back to this topic again, in MLM if the recruitment fee is too high, then maybe something wrong in the companies and this may violate the law under Direct Sale Act. I only fear of this Pyramid Schemes. Hopefully this company help my friends. I already been other MLM company and of course I have my own positions now.

The main things that i wanted to stress here is make sure that the company really exist and you know what is the main activities are. If the company are mainly focus on recruitment only without after-sales , high joining fees, profit is made by only if more more recruits being made(unconcerned about repentance of sale) and so on.. Its is fatal to waste money there.

I'm sure u guys can differentiate from good and bad eh..so be careful out there..

"Happy reading"

2 comments: